|Arizer Air||Lightweight - Discrete – Easy To Use - Auto Shut-Off – Ceramic Heating Element – Dry Herbs & Oil – Interchangeable Batteries – Three Years Of Service.||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
|Arizer Solo||Long Lasting – Lightweight – Low Maintenance – Auto Shut-Off – Improved Airflow.||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
|MIGHTY||Heavy Duty – Thick Vapour – Displays Temperature & Charge – User-Friendly – High-Quality Design.||High-End||Lowest Price Here!|
|Crafty||Lithium-Ion Battery – One-Button Controls – Automatic Heat Up – Indicates When Ready To Use.||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
|Firefly||Heats In Just 3 Seconds – Touch Sensors – Long Battery Life – Quick Charge Time – Easy To Clean – Suitable For Dry Herbs & Concentrates.||High-End.||Lowest Price Here!|
|Sticky||High-Quality Vape – Unique Design – Portable & Home Use – Heating Torch – Long Vapour Path.||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
|FLOWERMATE||Three Temperature Settings – Portable – Ceramic Heating Chamber – No Combustion – Big Vape Clouds – Large Herb Chamber.||Mid-Range - Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
|DaVinci||Range Of Temperatures – Long Charge Time – Phone App – 16 Second Heat Up – Ceramic Pathway – 10 Year Warranty.||Mid-Range - High-End||Lowest Price Here!|
|Boundless||Large Heating Chamber – 20 Second Heat Time – Stealth Mode – Memory Function – Internal Lithium battery – Good For Beginners.||Mid-Range - Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
|Apollo||Discrete Design – Ceramic Materials – Display Screen – USB Charge – One Hour Charge – Metal Shell – Durable.||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 10 Dry Herb Vaporizers
- 1 Top 10 Dry Herb Vaporizers
- 1.1 Arizer Air Portable Review – Our Number 1
- 1.2 Arizer Solo Review – Number 2
- 1.3 MIGHTY Review – Number 3
- 1.4 Crafty Portable Review – Number 4
- 1.5 Firefly 2 Review – Number 5
- 1.6 Sticky Brick HydroBrick Maxx Review – Number 6
- 1.7 FLOWERMATE Review – Number 7
- 1.8 DaVinci IQ Review – Number 8
- 1.9 Boundless CF Review – Number 9
- 1.10 Apollo AirvapeXs Review – Number 10
- 1.11 Verdict
- 1.12 Weed Vaporizers – Why It Is Better Than Smoking
- 1.13 Why You Are Wasting Weed By Smoking It
- 1.14 Products from Amazon.co.uk
- 1.15 Vaporize And Enjoy!
- 1.16 Different Temperatures To Vape Weed & Its Effects
- 1.17 What Is DryHerbVaping.UK All About?
- 1.18 Products from Amazon.co.uk
Do you want to find a healthy alternative to smoking? Everyone knows that smoking, whether it be smoking tobacco or anything else, can cause an abundance of health problems, but a lot of people just don’t want to give up smoking altogether. If you don’t want to stop getting high but you do want to protect your lungs then you may want to buy a dry herb vaporiser.
Most vaporisers contain a heating chamber, an energy source (normally a battery, and a screen or filter. There is usually a coil or another heating element which heats the device to a specific temperature which is warm enough to vaporise but not hot enough to burn. Vaporisers heat your herbs but it won’t combust them so there won’t be any smoke. The absence of smoke means there are also no fumes, no carbon monoxide or any tar. Vaporisers are not 100% safe, but most experts agree that they are much safer than regular joints or cigarettes.
There are a lot of different dry herb vaporisers which you can buy online and it can be hard to find the right product for you. There are so many different shops, mods, and varieties, so how are you meant to know what you are looking for and what does and does not count as a good deal? We know that dry herb vapes are a bit complicated and confusing, so we created this large review of the top 10 dry herb vaporisers available online.
This review will get you familiar with all the futures and specifications that you should be looking for, and it will also introduce you to ten great vapes. Read on for our review!
Arizer Air Portable Review – Our Number 1
- The Arizer Air Portable Vaporiser (lowest price here!) is a lightweight, flexible unit complete with long lasting high-quality glass parts. This vaporiser is small, discrete and a great choice for outdoor vaping.
- This vaporiser is very easy to use and will automatically switch off after use so you don’t need to worry about wasting any herbs.
- The Arizer Air Vaporiser features a ceramic heating element which ensures equal distribution of the heat.
- This vaporiser can be used for dried herbs and oils alike so you can pick and choose between the two methods and try out oils if you are curious about them.
- The Arizer Air Vaporiser has interchangeable lithium-ion batteries so you never have to be without charge.
- The Arizer Portable Vaporiser has three years of service and a guarantee of 24 hours.
Features: Lightweight – Discrete – Easy To Use – Auto Shut-Off – Ceramic Heating Element – Dry Herbs & Oil – Interchangeable Batteries – Three Years Of Service.
Arizer Solo Review – Number 2
- The Arizer Solo Vaporizer has a long lasting battery which ensures that you can vape for as long as possible.
- This vaporiser can last for up to 3 hours of continuous use on a single charge thanks to its great quality lithium ion battery
- The Arizer Solo vaporiser is small, it weighs less than 2 Ibs so it’s pretty lightweight, and it has been designed for discrete use so you can use it wherever you go.
- This vaporiser has an upgraded battery and a unique charger system which lets you use the vaporiser even as its charging!
- The Arizer Solo is very low maintenance. In order to keep it clean, you just need to brush out any material which may have fallen into the chamber.
- The Solo Arizer vaporiser has an auto shut-off feature which will turn the vaporiser off after twelve minutes.
- This vaporiser has an extra chamber which is designed to give you the best airflow possible and it has been designed to give you a good, clean and tasty vape.
Features: Long Lasting – Lightweight – Low Maintenance – Auto Shut-Off – Improved Airflow.
MIGHTY Review – Number 3
- The Mighty Vaporiser is a powerful, heavy duty unit which produces very thick high-quality vapour.
- The Mighty can be used for both dried herbs and oil concentrates thanks to the liquid pad which is included with this unit.
- This vaporiser is very high-tech and it will keep you up to date by displaying the current temperature, the target temperature and the battery status.
- This unit comes with a user-friendly display and it also includes thermal engineering features which are designed to give you the best vaping experience possible.
- The Mighty vaporiser includes a powerful dual lithium-ion battery.
- This vaporiser was created in Germany and is made out of high-quality materials for optimum durability.
Features: Heavy Duty – Thick Vapour – Displays Temperature & Charge – User-Friendly – High-Quality Design.
Crafty Portable Review – Number 4
- The Crafty includes a single Lithium-Ion battery. Lithium Ion batteries are the preferred choice by most manufacturers because of their superior quality and durability.
- This vaporiser can be controlled via one button and you can turn it on at the press of one button.
- The Crafty heats up automatically and will stop when it reaches its default temperature of 180 degrees. You can also double click to get a higher temperature of 195 degrees.
- This vaporiser will let you know when it’s ready to use via a double vibration and LED indicator.
- The Crafty uses a method of convention heating and conduction to achieve the right temperature as quickly as possible. The filling chamber is designed for herbs.
Features: Lithium-Ion Battery – One-Button Controls – Automatic Heat Up – Indicates When Ready To Use.
Firefly 2 Review – Number 5
- The Firefly 2 can reach 205 degrees in just three seconds so you can start vaping almost instantly! You can control the heat via the touch sensors located on the vape and you can hold the sensors to increase the temperature so you can choose the perfect heat for your vape.
- The Firefly 2 has a Bluetooth app which helps you control the vape. This vaporiser has six pre-set temperature settings which you can control via the smartphone app to achieve the perfect vape.
- This vaporiser has an extra long battery life which is perfect for long sessions and multiple users. The battery should last for around 40-80 tokes and it will only heat your herbs as and when you inhale so you don’t have to worry about waste.
- The Firefly 2 will charge in under 40 minutes and the battery can be taken out very easily. It also comes with two batteries so you can keep a charged battery with you for emergencies.
- This vaporiser is very easy to clean thanks to its magnetic lid, borosilicate glass vapour path and removable mouthpiece.
- The Firefly 2 can be used for both dry herbs and concentrates. The pack includes three concentrate pads so you can pick and choose between the two.
Features: Heats In Just 3 Seconds – Touch Sensors – Long Battery Life – Quick Charge Time – Easy To Clean – Suitable For Dry Herbs & Concentrates.
Sticky Brick HydroBrick Maxx Review – Number 6
- The Sticky Brick HydroBrick is an efficient, high-quality vape station which comes with an 18mm glass on glass connector which has been designed to give you the best vape possible.
- The HydroBrick comes with two pieces which are securely held together via a magnet. The HydroBrick is made out of natural hardwood which gives it its elegant, attractive appearance.
- The HydroBrick can be used as a portable unit, but seeing as you need to use a torch to light it, and because it’s a little larger than other vaporisers, may be better suited for the home.
- This vaporiser is different to many other vaporisers on the market because rather than using a heating element this vaporiser uses a torch to heat the herbs and produce the vapour. This allows you to directly control the heat and it gives you more options because you can reduce the flame and move it closer or further away from the unit.
- The HydroBrick has a long vapour path which contributes to its smooth, pure sensation. This extended path also protects the taste of your herbs so you can experience the true taste of your product.
Features: High-Quality Vape – Unique Design – Portable & Home Use – Heating Torch – Long Vapour Path.
FLOWERMATE Review – Number 7
- The Flowermate has three temperature settings which will allow you to control the heat of your vape as you see fit.
- This vaporiser features a high-quality glass mouthpiece which is discretely located in the storage compartment so you can easily take your vaporiser out on the town. You can easily carry the Flowermate discretely in your pocket so you can whip it out and vape at will.
- The Flowermate vaporiser has a ceramic baking chamber which ensures that your herb won’t burn and so you only get the purest and tastiest vapour. Ceramic materials are a good choice for vaporisers because ceramic is great at evenly distributing heat.
- This vaporiser self-regulates the temperature to prevent combustion so you won’t have to worry about inhaling smoke.
- The Flowermate can produce truly impressive vape clouds without any tar or carbon dioxide.
- This vaporiser is very easy to use. All you need to do is click the power button five times and start vaping in under one minute! This vape can be ready in 20 seconds so you don’t have to wait at all.
- This vaporiser comes with a large herb chamber so you can pack enough for multiple sessions.
Features: Three Temperature Settings – Portable – Ceramic Heating Chamber – No Combustion – Big Vape Clouds – Large Herb Chamber.
DaVinci IQ Review – Number 8
- The DaVinci vaporiser has a range of temperatures to choose from. You can use the units precision temperature control to change the temperature from a milder 250 degrees Fahrenheit to a scorching 430. This device can also automatically select the best temperature for your session.
- This vaporiser can last for over three hours on a single charge. You can also change batteries outside with the replacement 18650 batteries if you want to vape for longer.
- This vaporiser can heat up in just 16 seconds so you won’t have to wait for your vape.
- The DaVinci IQ vaporiser comes with a new phone app which gives you even more control over your session and also allows you to track your usage.
- This vaporiser has an entirely ceramic air pathway which ensures you get the best possible flavour. This vaporiser has three separate functions, the smart path, precision mode and boost mode, to ensure that you get the vaping experience that you want.
- The DaVinci vaporiser comes with an impressive ten-year manufacturer’s warranty which will protect you from flimsy badly made products.
Features: Range Of Temperatures – Long Charge Time – Phone App – 16 Second Heat Up – Ceramic Pathway – 10 Year Warranty.
Boundless CF Review – Number 9
- The Boundless CF Vaporiser comes with a large heating chamber which allows you to use the unit for longer sessions. It also has a rapid heating element which allows it to heat up in an amazing 20 seconds!
- This vaporiser has a stealth mode which allows you to heat the product without the LED lights if you want to vape discretely.
- The Boundless CF also has a memory function which will store the temperatures you have previously used and it will automatically go to that temperature next time you use it. This vaporiser also has five pre-set temperatures which you can choose from.
- This vaporiser has an internal lithium battery and it has been designed to give you an awesome vape without any dangerous combustion.
- The Boundless CF is super easy to use and it is a great choice for beginners.
Features: Large Heating Chamber – 20 Second Heat Time – Stealth Mode – Memory Function – Internal Lithium battery – Good For Beginners.
Apollo AirvapeXs Review – Number 10
This e-cigarette contains an oval-shaped chamber which is made out of ceramic materials. Ceramic is great for even heat distribution and this vaporiser is designed to give you a pleasant taste and a smooth experience.
- The Apollo Airvape comes with a small display screen which will keep you up to date with the temperature and battery life.
- This vaporiser has a range of temperatures which you can choose between. The temperatures vary from 200 F to 428 F.
- The Apollo Airvape will let you know by vibrating when it’s ready to use. It will also automatically turn itself off to keep your product safe.
- This vaporiser can be charged via USB and unless the battery is dead, you can use it whilst it charges. This vaporises can also be charged within one hour so you won’t have to wait to vape!
- The ApoloAirvape is protected by a metal shell which keeps it strong and durable. This is an attractive, sleek vaporiser which is a pleasure to behold.
- This vaporiser will be sent along with a wall mount, a user manual, a cleaning brush, a charger and a free leather carrying case!
Features: Discrete Design – Ceramic Materials – Display Screen – USB Charge – One Hour Charge – Metal Shell – Durable.
We hope you have enjoyed our reviews of the top 10 dry herb vaporisers! These are all great units which will give you a smooth, tasty and pure high, but if we had to choose a winner (and we do!) then it would be the Arizer Air Portable Vaporiser. This is a user-friendly, lightweight vaporiser which uses ceramic materials to ensure even heat distribution. It can also be used for both dry herbs and concentrates, it has interchangeable batteries, and it comes with three years of service!
Weed Vaporizers – Why It Is Better Than Smoking
Whether you are smoking for medicinal use or for recreational use, smoking is damaging to our bodies. Especially for medicinal use, it is obvious to say, but still needs repeating that smoking cannabis (marijuana/weed) is hazardous to our health.
Smoking weed with tobacco makes the act many times worse, as you are not only burning the herb, but you are also inhaling nicotine, tar and other substances used to make the tobacco.
Tobacco is often smoked alongside weed, which is rolled using rolling papers; Rizla or the like. The tobacco is mixed in small amounts with the weed to keep the joint burning (so you dont have to keep lighting it).
Even without tobacco, the act of smoking cannabis is harmful to your health because it is the combustion of the cannabis that creates the smoke you inhale. Once inhaled, the general consensus is that you hold the smoke in for as long as you can to get the best high you can. Holding in the smoke is damaging your lungs further and is one of the prime causes of lung cancer as well as other respiratory problems.
Why You Are Wasting Weed By Smoking It
There is a perfect temperature the cannabis should be. Smoking it will burn the herb and you will be releasing 111 different components which are then exposed to your body (You can add more numbers to this when you are smoking with tobacco!). The toxic by-products of the burning of weed or causing combustion is mostly what you inhale and not the cannabinoids which is the active ingredient of the plant.
It is the cannabinoids in the herb that take effect in our body which has a medical effect and for recreational users, gives the high.
When smoking (burning) the herb, you are are only inhaling 12% of the goodness, the remaining 88% (increase this number when smoking with tobacco) is the different chemical components mentioned above.
Reading the above clearly shows that smoking is not only a big waste of money but is also damaging your health in a harsh way so why put your body through this?
Vaporize And Enjoy!
By vaporizing weed, you are heating it to a precise temperature and in turn, dehydrating the herb enabling it to release its goodness.
Foods which are made using the plant also carries the same benefits in terms of health, but the downside to edibles is that it takes time for it to take effect where smoking and vaping gives us instant gratification. This is the reason vaporizers are the best way to go!
As opposed to burning the plant where you have no control of the temperature, when vaporizing; you have control over the heat produced. There are some dry herb vaporizers which you cannot control the temperature of, but some of the better quality products give you the flexibility in heating temperatures.
Heating the weed to a specific temperature will release the active ingredients of the plant without igniting it. This way you don’t expose your body to harmful chemicals.
The ideal temperature of vaping weed depends on the device you are using but is generally between 338°F / 170°C and 383°F / 193°C.
When vaping weed at the optimal temperatures, you are getting the best from the plant without causing combustion. Vaping weed gives you 95% of the good stuff without any of the carcinogen that you get from burning.
Be careful even when vaping not to increase the temperature too much as if it does go beyond around 392°F / 200°C, then you will combust the plant and start to release some of the harmful components we are looking to avoid.
Vaping cannabis gives you an amazing 95% cannabinoids, the remaining 5% is small amounts of PAH and caryophyllene which is an essential oil found in many plants.
95% of the cannabis is absorbed in the first few seconds of inhalation, there is no need to hold the smoke in so taking shallow puffs will has around the same amount of effect.
To summarise here are the health benefits of vaping weed compared to smoking it;
- Eliminating the by-products of the smoke such as carcinogen – which we get from any type of fire
- Carcinogen is not only produced by the burning weed but also rolling paper. As many, many people like to smoke their weed in joints, they get the nasties from burning the weed, tobacco (where used) and also the rolling paper
- Vaping actually feels nicer on your lungs than smoking – you enjoy the experience more than you would when smoking
- No need for an ashtray when smoking, so no need to keep ashing then cleaning up – you will, however need somewhere to dispose of the used buds – but it is still much cleaner
- Smoking through a pipe can also cause blockages in the device which you will need to frequently clean and maintain – no need with a vaporizer!
- Vaping will not stain your teeth as much as smoking will – it is the 111 chemical compounds when smoking that stains and yellow’s teeth
- The lingering smoke will no longer be an issue. When vaping, you will still get some smoke (it wouldn’t be very fun without it!), however, the smoke that you get from vaping is reduced a fair amount and will not make the room smell so bad
- Getting the most out of your money – as stated above, when you are smoking you are effectively wasting your money because most of the goodness is burnt away leaving you with around 12% of the effect. When vaping you are extracting 95% of the THC – the active ingredient in the plant
- Medicinal users need less cannabis for it to take effect when compared to eating or drinking it
Different Temperatures To Vape Weed & Its Effects
When you have a good quality vaporizer, you will have a range of different temperatures to play with. Here is a brief list on the temperatures and their effects;
- 301°F / 150°C – slowly starting to heat up the weed – this is the best temperature to taste and enjoy the flavour of the plant. It is warm enough to start releasing some of its rich tones but not hot enough to extract the THC. This temperature will give you very little (if any) high, euphoric feeling
- 356°F / 180°C – For Sativa and 374°F / 190°C – For Indica – for medicinal users, this is a great temperature to benefit from pain relief without the euphoric buzz from the THC which can effect their day to day functioning.
- 375°F / 190°C – Is a good temperature for casual use during the daytime. This will allow you to function well and depending on the strain you are vaping, will increase focus and concentration levels
- 391°F / 200°C – A good night time, relaxing temperature. You are on the verge of burning the weed but just keeping safe from it. This will give you the maximum release of all the goodness in the weed including the cannabinoids which are heavy in sedative properties. A good idea for a nightcap!
What Is DryHerbVaping.UK All About?
There are many medicinal benefits to cannabis, this is a known fact. Its not a bunch of potheads who are fighting for the legalisation of the plant, far from it.Many medical research studies have proven the benefits that come with weed in treating a number of diseases which, traditional western medicine simply cannot remedy.The two main active ingredients in weed are;
CBD – Cannabidiol. This is a property that doesn’t give you the euphoric or high feeling yet still has an impact on the brain.
THC – Tetrahydrocannabinol. This is the wider known property and is responsible for the high or buzz from the plant. THC has some beneficial properties, the main one worth noting is that it relieves pain.
Here are some of the diseases that have treated or eased the suffering with use of marijuana;
Increases pressure in the eye. This increased pressure can cause loss of vision as a result of damaged optic nerves.
Use of cannabis decreases this pressure and delays the symptoms of glaucoma. This, in turn, prevents blindness. It actually helps people with their vision!
Studies by The National Eye Institute in the 1970’s has proven this to be true. Follow this link to find out more on this study. http://www.nei.nih.gov/news/statements/marij.asp
The big C word has effected nearly all of us, either directly or touched someone close. While many of the western medicines seem to work well, studies have shown that CBD stops cancer cells from spreading. Researchers have shown that in a study where a patient had breast cancer, after treatment using CBD, the cancer spreading cells were less aggressive.
Other studies in USA, Spain and Israel have taken place to further prove this and have discovered that the active ingredients on weed could even kill cancer cells!
Here is a very informative (and kinda cool) info-graphic on Smoking Vs Vaporizing Weed