The Arizer Air Reviewed
Another very good product from Arizer, The Air is truly one of the best herb vaporisers I have used! Read on to find out why!
- Interchangeable battery – Using a universal 18650 battery means you can buy a pack of these and a charger so you will never run out of power!
- Ceramic heating element
- Glass mouthpiece for an enhanced flavour
- Carry case and vape cover included
- Cover for the vape top and the glass pieces (to stop the smell)
- Small enough to be portable. The case they provide allows the glass mouth piece to be stored in the side pocket and the case even has a belt strap
- The standard mouthpieces have large holes in the chamber which can allow content to come through if ground too fine
- Battery life is short – even though it gives you the ability to change batteries, they dont last too long
Out of the box, it looks good. Granted Arizer could do themselves a favour by getting better packaging as it came in a plain cardboard box. The presentation of the unit left a lot to be desired. But dont let that fool you, this is a great product.
I like to think of it as a lightsaber (lol!).
It is small and light enough to be carried around in your pocket.
The vape is amazing – you really get a good blend of flavour and clouds.
The first hit will not give you much of the cloud, but the follow up hit definitely will. The first hit will, however, give you amazing flavour.
There are 6 heat settings to choose from;
- 180C/356F (Blue)
- 190C/374F (White)
- 200C/392F (Green)
- 205C/401F (Orange)
- 210C/410F (Red)
I like to start my session on the white, have a few draws then bump up to green and then finish off with the orange.
I have tried and still use many different vaporisers and find myself keep coming back to the Air for the flavour and clouds.
One of the reasons I love this vape!
Cleaning is so amazingly simple!
You submerge the glass mouth piece in isopropyl alcohol for a few hours, rinse with warm water. To clean the heating element, you simply get some isopropyl alcohol on a cotton bud and wipe.
Done. Love it!
Overall, this is one of my favourite vapes because of the flavour, it is easy to clean, interchangeable batteries, portable and cost effective!