The Mighty Vs The Crafty Vs The Pax 2
As discussed in depth on our home page, smoking weed is not only harming you to a high degree but it also “wastes” your weed.
Your body absorbs an amazing 95% of cannabis when you vape it. Compare that to the 12% that your body absorbs when you smoke it and it is a no-brainer. Vaping is the way forward.
Lets put aside the fact that we are actually only taking in a small percent of the herb when smoking it, lets even forget for a moment that we are wasting the weed in the process of combusting it. The other huge reason to switch to vaping is the fact that it is harming your body to a very high degree.
This is why vaping is the preferred option.
In this post, we will review 3 of the best dry herb vaporizers currently in The UK.
Top 3 Best Dry Herb Vaporizers In The UK
Mighty Portable Vaporizer Review – Our Number 1
As the name suggests, The Mighty Vaporizer is a mighty vaporizer (learn more here!)!
- 2 built in batteries which will power up your vaporizer for longer
- Screen showing you the current and desired temperature – similar to The Volcano
- Quick heat up to the desired temperature in 90 seconds
- Grinder + filling tool makes filling the oven very easy
- Vibration alert when The Mighty is ready to be used and the oven heated up to the desired temperature
- A very high vapour quality which is smooth and not so hot that it burns your throat
A very close second behind The Pax 2, The Mighty is a great portable vaporizer! While it isn’t quite as stealthy as The Pax 2, it does offer a good degree of control to the user especially in terms of setting the temperature to the desired level.
Crafty Portable Vaporizer Review – Number 2
Another one which is manufactured by Storz & Bickel who are very well known in the industry. The German based company have some of the best designers and engineers for their products, and the quality when in use, really does shine through! They have given us products like The Volcano and The Plenty, as well as the older brother to The Crafty, The Mighty.
Storz & Bickel are known for their premium end products and The Crafty is no exception to this rule. See the full review of The Crafty here.
Here are some of the features and benefits of The Crafty;
- Pleasing finish – with its aesthetically attractive while serving a purpose, the “grilled” finish of the product keeps it cool while looking cool
- Decent battery life – a 2 hour charge will give you upto 45 minutes of usage
- Auto shut-off after a period of inactivity
- Control the heat setting with a smart phone app
- Control the brightness of the LED through the smart phone app
- Very high quality vape with a good thick cloud of smoke without the burning feeling on your throat as it is not too hot
- Easy to clean and maintain with the brush provided
- 2 year warranty
For the highest quality in vaping with a very easy to use device that gives you complete control, you cannot beat The Crafty. It is very well made, it is user friendly, and above all – the vape itself is simply amazing!
Pax 2 By PAX Labs Portable Vaporizer Review – Number 3
The Pax 2 has surpassed this many times over, with the below features;
- Smaller than The Pax by 25% making for an even more stealthier device
- Lighter than The Pax by 10% which makes it very easy and efficient to carry around
- Deeper oven for a more even and balanced heating so you get the most out of your content
- Four heat settings – allow you to use the best optimal temperature dependant on your herb
- Lip sensing technology to maximise the amount of vape you receive conserving both your content and the battery life
- Motion sensors – allow you to use the vaporizer for more than just vaping;
- Party mode – play games with the Pax 2 such as Simon
- Light show – using the LED lights
- Many more hidden surprises!
- Magnetic USB charging cradle for efficient charging
- Exceptional quality vapour production which is smooth and doesn’t get too hot (even at the highest temperature setting
Check the full Pax 2 Review.